How a Nassau Workers’ Compensation Disability Attorney Can Help You Receive Cardiovascular Benefits

About the author

Robert Golan

Cardiovascular diseases are covered by social security disability benefits granted by the Social Security Administration. Benefits are available no matter if you have had the condition since you were a child or developed it later. That means if you or a loved one has a heart or circulatory disease, you may want to apply for disability benefits, including caretaker benefits, if eligible.

How Nassau Workers’ Compensation Covers Cardiovascular Disability

A stressful job certainly does a lot to increase your risk of having a cardiac event like a heart attack. Conditions like these and the treatments, such as surgery, can make it hard for you to get back to work. Moreover, you may become depressed. There are a number of reasons you may not be able to return to work directly when you have cardiovascular issues, which is why benefits may be important for both you and your family.

How a Nassau Workers’ Compensation Disability Attorney Helps

A number of individuals seeking social security disability benefits for cardiovascular maladies turn to a Nassau Workers’ Compensation disability attorney for assistance. As a Nassau Workers’ Compensation lawyer, I can help you wade through the system. I help individuals in the Nassau and surrounding areas of New York get the SSD benefits that they qualify for under U.S. law. I know that you still have to support your family, sick or not and can help you do it.

The following are a partial list of diseases that fall under the ability to get benefits:

  • Myocardial Infarction (heart attack)
  • Aneurysm
  • Bypass surgery
  • Chronic venous insufficiency
  • Phlebitis
  • Valvular heart disease
  • Coronary artery disease
  • Stroke / cerebrovascular accident
  • Hypertensive cardiovascular disease (hypertension)
  • Transient ischemic attack
  • Mitral valve prolapse
  • Peripheral vascular disease
  • Atherosclerosis
  • Congestive heart failure

When your doctor tells you that you are unable to work due to a cardiovascular disorder, call me. As a Social Security expert, I will answer your questions about qualifying for disability benefits and help get you through the process.

Share This