What to Do When You’re Faced with No Choice but to Seek Workers’ Compensation

About the author

Robert Golan

If you are at home with an injury from work, you may wonder if you are able to continue to work or have to change jobs as a result of the injury. Being injured at work can result in you not being able to continue to work, and it may also result in having huge medical bills you cannot pay.

Are you currently experiencing this issue?

When You’re Faced with No Choice but to Seek Workers’ Compensation

When this happens, you have no choice but to seek compensation from your injury. You can file a form with your workplace to begin the process to receive compensation. A Workers’ Compensation attorney helps you get the compensation you need. They review the claim to make sure it covers all the necessary information needed. Almost all workplaces will be able to offer you compensation through their insurance.

What to Do When Your Employer Doesn’t Want to Grant Compensation

However, in some cases a workplace may decide they do not want to give you any compensation. When this happens the best thing to do is to contact a Queens Workers’ Compensation attorney. The compensation attorney works on your behalf to help you get compensation. In most cases, your workplace will offer you compensation simply out of fear of being sued.

What a Queens Work Accident Compensation Attorney Helps You With in Your Case

If your employer is still reluctant, our Queens work accident compensation attorney takes your employer to court. Most workplace accident cases are easy to win as an employee is still entitled to compensation even if the accident was the result of incompetence. There are very few reasons to refuse compensation for a worker.

Our Queens Workers’ Compensation attorney helps you with defective products, getting compensation for negligence, and more. If you were injured as a result of a defective product or because a piece of safety equipment failed, our attorney helps you fight for the compensation you deserve.

Contact Queens Workers’ Compensation Attorney, Robert Golan, PC for a Consultation

Contact Robert Golan, PC, at 516-586-3910 for a complimentary consultation to discuss your case.

Share This